Our storage solution for the Rising Sun™ Kami Unbound/Monster Pack boxes (retail/Kickstarter) provides storage for the components from both Kami Unbound and the Monster Pack.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) mini tray that provides a safe home for your monster (4) and Kami (7) minis, including etched name and number
- one (1) Kami card storage tray
As with our other solutions for Rising Sun, this solution includes extensive etching, allowing you to quickly locate minis for use and storage.
Note: this solution is not required if you are a Kickstarter backer. The RSUN-002 provides storage for all of your non-base game content.
What Do You Need?
Retail: If you purchased Rising Sun in retail, you will need 1x RSUN-001 for your base game. If you own the Dynasty Invasion expansion, you will need 1x RSUN-003. Finally, If you own Kami Unbound and/or the Monster Pack, you will need 1x RSUN-004 which provides storage for both Kami Unbound and the Monster Pack.
Additionally, consider that the RSUN-001 provides storage for the base game components. The RSUN-002 provides storage for the Daimyo components, as well as storage for Dynasty Invasion, the Monster Pack, and Kami Unbound, but the Daimyo box is a Kickstarter exclusive. The RSUN-003 provides storage for the clans and monster minis in the Dynasty Invasion expansion. Finally, the RSUN-004 provides storage for Kami Unbound / Monster Pack combined.
Note: our solutions do not provide storage for the huge playmat board that was sold during the Kickstarter, nor the art book.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved Kami cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 40 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.