Our storage solution for the Rising Sun™ Daimyo box (Kickstarter only) provides storage for the Diamyo monsters and Fox clan and includes seven (7) trays. This solution also provides storage for Dynasty Invasion components, the Monster Pack, and Kami Unbound.
This storage solution provides:
- two (2) monster trays that provide a safe home for your Daimyo and Monster Pack monsters and lucky gods, including monster/god name and number
- three (3) clan trays with lids and etching that store all clan components
- one (1) Kami storage tray with a dedicated card tray for the Kami cards, plus a bonus storage area to store all of your cardboard components if you have the upgraded tiles and tokens
- one (1) large monster storage tray
- one (1) small monster storage tray
Due to the size of the clan trays, this solution causes ~10mm of lid lift. The good news is that the clan trays are interchangeable with the RSUN-001 clan trays, based on height. This solution contains two (2) 37mm trays and one (1) 34mm tray.
As with our RSUN-001 solution, this solution includes extensive etching allowing you to quickly locate minis for use and storage.
Note: this solution causes 10mm of lid lift due to clan trays and monster height.
What Do You Need?
Retail: If you purchased Rising Sun in retail, you will need 1x RSUN-001 for your base game. If you own the Dynasty Invasion expansion, you will need 1x RSUN-003. Finally, If you own Kami Unbound and/or the Monster Pack, you will need 1x RSUN-004 which provides storage for both Kami Unbound and the Monster Pack.
Additionally, consider that the RSUN-001 provides storage for the base game components. The RSUN-002 provides storage for the Daimyo components, as well as storage for Dynasty Invasion, the Monster Pack, and Kami Unbound, but the Daimyo box is a Kickstarter exclusive. The RSUN-003 provides storage for the clans and monster minis in the Dynasty Invasion expansion. Finally, the RSUN-004 provides storage for Kami Unbound / Monster Pack combined.
Note: our solutions do not provide storage for the huge playmat board that was sold during the Kickstarter, nor the art book.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved Kami cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.