Our storage solution for the Rising Sun™ Dynasty Invasion box (Kickstarter or retail buyers) provides a storage solution the minis and clan from components from Dynasty Invasion.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) lucky god storage tray that provides a safe home for your minis, including etched god name and number
- two (2) lidded clan trays providing storage for you Sun and Moon clan components, including character class etchings
- one (1) top tray with storage for your clan screens and bonus storage for tokens
This solution is intended for retail buyers lacking the Daimyo Kickstarter box and allows you to store the contents from your Dynasty Invasion expansion.
As with our other Rising Sun solutions, this solution includes extensive etching, allowing you to quickly locate minis for use and storage.
This solution does not create box top lift.
Note: this solution is not required if you are a Kickstarter backer. The RSUN-002 provides storage for all of your non-base game content.
What Do You Need?
Retail: If you purchased Rising Sun in retail, you will need 1x RSUN-001 for your base game. If you own the Dynasty Invasion expansion, you will need 1x RSUN-003. Finally, If you own Kami Unbound and/or the Monster Pack, you will need 1x RSUN-004 which provides storage for both Kami Unbound and the Monster Pack.
Additionally, consider that the RSUN-001 provides storage for the base game components. The RSUN-002 provides storage for the Daimyo components, as well as storage for Dynasty Invasion, the Monster Pack, and Kami Unbound, but the Daimyo box is a Kickstarter exclusive. The RSUN-003 provides storage for the clans and monster minis in the Dynasty Invasion expansion. Finally, the RSUN-004 provides storage for Kami Unbound / Monster Pack combined.
Note: our solutions do not provide storage for the huge playmat board that was sold during the Kickstarter, nor the art book.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 35 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.