Our storage solution for Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ base game conveniently stores all base game components including ship boards, cards, tokens, dice, minis, as well as the sea monster minis and the hero expansions for Deep Lords and Marea de la Muerte. This kit includes five (5) removable trays and a large base insert that is intended to be permanently stored in your game box. This solution provides a total storage solution for the Kickstarter or retail base game, plus seas monster minis, as well as the two hero expansions specifically for the Deep Lords and Marea de la Muerte factions.
This solution also provides storage for Rum & Bones: Season #1. If you own Rum & Bones: Season #1, see our storage notes here to learn what you will need to store your season #1 content and expansions.
This storage solution provides:
- storage for thirteen (13) large base hero minis, seven (7) small base hero minis, seven (7) sea monster minis, and two (2) large bin storage areas for your deckhand and bosun minis
- storage area for your hero/sea monster dashboards in the base insert
- large card storage in the base insert (sleeved/unsleeved)
- small card storage in the base insert (sleeved/unsleeved)
- large token and tile storage in the base insert
- small ship board storage in the base insert
- one (1) removable large hero mini tray
- one (1) removable mini storage tray that stores sea monsters, deckhands, and bosuns
- one (1) removable tray that provides storage for two (2) small hero minis, dice (30), and mini bases
- one (1) small removable token tray for condition, activation, and dashboard tokens
- one (1) removable token tray for damage and coin tokens
- etched name tabs for the four factions
This solution provides free space at the top for game manual, score dashboard, and a large ship board.
What Do You Need?
Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ is a big game and it has tons of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game (Kickstarter or retail) and the sea monster and expansion hero minis for the base game factions, you should purchase 1x RB-001.
- If you own the base game (Kickstarter or retail) and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x RB-001, 1x RB-002, and 1x RB-003. These three storage solutions will store all Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ content including all add-on heroes.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the RB-001 solution handles the base game. The RB-002 solution handles storage for the Blutrausch Legion and many expansion add-on minis. The RB-003 handles storage for the Iron Inquisition expansion and many expansion add-on minis.
If you own Rum & Bones: Season #1, see our storage notes here to learn what you will need to store your season #1 content and expansions.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small and large cards.
- Our token trays in this solution will accommodate either the cardboard tokens, add-on premium plastic tokens, or metal coins, but not all. The RB-002 provides additional token storage for additional coin tokens, if needed.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.