Our storage solution for Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ Blutrausch expansion conveniently stores all Blutrausch game components including ship boards, cards, tokens, dice, minis, Blutrausch add-on heroes and provides extra storage space for other add-on hero packs. This kit includes three (3) removable trays and a large base insert that is intended to be permanently stored in your game box. This solution provides a total storage solution for the Kickstarter or retail Blutrausch expansion content.
If you own Rum & Bones: Season #1, see our storage notes here to learn what you will need to store your season #1 content and expansions. This storage solution also works for Rum & Bones: Mazu’s Dreadful Curse.
This storage solution provides:
- base insert provides storage for twelve (12) large base hero minis and three (3) small base hero minis
- storage area for your hero dashboards in the base insert
- large card storage in the base insert (sleeved/unsleeved)
- small card storage in the base insert (sleeved/unsleeved)
- large token, tile, dashboard, and mini bases storage in the base insert
- small ship board storage in the base insert
- one (1) removable, adjustable mini storage tray that stores large/small base heroes and deckhands
- one (1) removable tray that provides storage for dice (15)
- one (1) removable token tray for additional coins/miscellaneous tokens
- etched name tab for Blutrasch faction
This solution provides free space at the top for game sheet.
What Do You Need?Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ is a big game and it has tons of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game (Kickstarter or retail) and the sea monster and expansion hero minis for the base game factions, you should purchase 1x RB-001.
- If you own the base game (Kickstarter or retail) and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x RB-001, 1x RB-002, 1x RB-003, and 1x RB-004. These four storage solutions will store all Rum & Bones: Second Tide™ content including all add-on heroes.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the RB-001 solution handles the base game. The RB-002 solution handles storage for the Blutrausch Legion and many expansion add-on minis. The RB-003 handles storage for the Iron Inquisition expansion and many expansion add-on minis. The RB-004 handles the storage for Hammers of Ragnarok and many add-on expansions.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small and large cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
After a bit of testing, I believe this set (RB-002) is capable of also handling Mazu’s Dreadful Curse after the 2nd Tide upgrades as well. Though of course without any custom name plate currently.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch