The Go7 Gaming storage solution for Massive Darkness 2: Small Expansions is designed to store one complete set of components from one of: Bards, Druids, or Monks small expansions. Small cards are stored in the insert itself, while the large and jumbo cards are stored in a recessed area in the bottom of the insert.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) fixed insert that is designed to store one complete small expansion, including one (1) small divider
A couple of these small expansions have larger 2mm cardboard boards that must be stored on top of the insert with the instructions. Surprisingly, due to the flimsy construction of these boxes, this does not really contribute any lid lift.
This insert can accommodate sleeved or unsleeved cards.
What Do You Need?Massive Darkness 2 is a really big game and it has tons of minis, cards, and tokens. Fortunately, if you are all in, you will have quality boxes for most of your storage needs.
Our guidance follows:
- If you own just the base game (retail), you should purchase 1x MD2-001. However, due to space constraints, the Archangel Michael does not fit in our solution for the base game. We provide storage for it in Demon Dragon. If you don't have Demon Dragon, we also provide a lid lift solution to store it using the MD2-009. Otherwise, you will need to store this mini elsewhere in a spare box.
- If you are Kickstarter all-in, you should purchase 1x MD2-001, 1x MD2-002, 1x MD2-003, 1x MD2-004, 1x MD2-005, and 1x MD2-006. This list of organizers provides storage for one of everything, including terrain for MD2.
- If you are retail all-in (Base game, Feyfolk, Gates of Hell, Bards, Monks, and Heavenfall), you should purchase 1x MD2-001, 1x MD2-003, 2x MD2-007, 2x MD2-008, and 1x MD2-009. This list of organizers provides storage for one of everything.
- MD2-001 provides storage for the base game. However, due to space constraints, the Archangel Michael does not fit in our solution for the base game. We provide storage for it in Demon Dragon. If you don't have Demon Dragon, you will need to store this mini elsewhere in a spare box.
- MD2-002 provides storage for the Darkbringer KS extras box. This solution is designed to specifically store the KS Extras content. This solution requires you to store the map tiles from this expansion in the base game storage solution, as room is provided there.
- MD2-003 provides storage for the Heavenfall expansion. This solution provides storage for the map tiles and game manual on top of the trays.
- MD2-004 provides storage for the Four Horsemen expansion. This solution is designed to specifically store the content from Four Horsemen, Rainbow Crossing, and Gates of Hell in the Four Horsemen or Rainbow Crossing boxes. We recommend using the Four Horsemen box (see below).
- MD2-005 provides storage for the Demon Dragon box and is designed to store ALL of the following expansions: Demon Dragon, War of Souls, Feyfolk, Monks, Druids, Bards, and the Archangel Michael mini from the base game.
- MD2-006 provides storage for one set of each terrain kit available and 9 map tiles in the Rainbow Crossing or Four Horsemen box. We recommend the Rainbow box, so you don't feel bad about cutting a notch for easy map tile removal.
- MD2-007 provides storage for the medium expansions including: Feyfolk, Gates of Hell, and War of Souls. You'll need 1-3 of these if you don't own the Demon Dragon expansion and organizer. This organizer supports one medium expansion per organizer. Each organizer has etched name tabs for all three expansions.
- MD2-008 provides storage for the small expansions including: Bards, Druids, and Monks. You'll need 1-3 of these if you don't own the Demon Dragon expansion and organizer. This organizer supports one small expansion per organizer. Each organizer has etched name tabs for all three expansions. This kit also provides a lid lift solution that allows the Archangel Michael to be stored in one of these, in addition to the small expansion content.
- MD2-009 provides storage for the Archangel Michael.
- This organizer solution provides one (1) main insert.
- This organizer is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This organizer kit does not include the referenced game or any game components.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.