The Go7 Gaming storage solution for Massive Darkness 2: Demon Dragon is designed to store ALL of the following expansions:
- Demon Dragon
- War of Souls
- and the Archangel Michael from the base game
We do this using one main insert and six additional trays. This solution provides storage for game manuals on top of the trays.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) fixed insert that is designed to store 14 minis, with mini number etchings for fast storage
- one (1) removable card tray with storage for small and large cards, including dividers
- two (2) removable small trays for tokens
- one (1) removable large token tray for storing jumbo cards and tokens
- one (1) removable small mini tray providing storage for 15 minis
- one (1) removable large mini tray providing storage for 26 minis
Miscellaneous cardboard is stored on top of the trays, along with the game manuals. The lid closes flat with zero lift, if you choose to store your single map tile from Demon Dragon in an empty box, such as Rainbow Crossing. If you choose to store the map tile on top of these trays, it will generate 2mm of lid lift.
Minis are stored using their respective mini number on the bottom of the mini. The last page of the construction instructions provides a key (by mini number) for the minis stored in this organizer.
What Do You Need?Massive Darkness 2 is a really big game and it has tons of minis, cards, and tokens. Fortunately, if you are all in, you will have quality boxes for most of your storage needs.
Our guidance follows:
- If you own just the base game (retail), you should purchase 1x MD2-001. However, due to space constraints, the Archangel Michael does not fit in our solution for the base game. We provide storage for it in Demon Dragon. If you don't have Demon Dragon, we also provide a lid lift solution to store it using the MD2-009. Otherwise, you will need to store this mini elsewhere in a spare box.
- If you are Kickstarter all-in, you should purchase 1x MD2-001, 1x MD2-002, 1x MD2-003, 1x MD2-004, 1x MD2-005, and 1x MD2-006. This list of organizers provides storage for one of everything, including terrain for MD2.
- If you are retail all-in (Base game, Feyfolk, Gates of Hell, Bards, Monks, and Heavenfall), you should purchase 1x MD2-001, 1x MD2-003, 2x MD2-007, 2x MD2-008, and 1x MD2-009. This list of organizers provides storage for one of everything.
- MD2-001 provides storage for the base game. However, due to space constraints, the Archangel Michael does not fit in our solution for the base game. We provide storage for it in Demon Dragon. If you don't have Demon Dragon, you will need to store this mini elsewhere in a spare box.
- MD2-002 provides storage for the Darkbringer KS extras box. This solution is designed to specifically store the KS Extras content. This solution requires you to store the map tiles from this expansion in the base game storage solution, as room is provided there.
- MD2-003 provides storage for the Heavenfall expansion. This solution provides storage for the map tiles and game manual on top of the trays.
- MD2-004 provides storage for the Four Horsemen expansion. This solution is designed to specifically store the content from Four Horsemen, Rainbow Crossing, and Gates of Hell in the Four Horsemen or Rainbow Crossing boxes. We recommend using the Four Horsemen box (see below).
- MD2-005 provides storage for the Demon Dragon box and is designed to store ALL of the following expansions: Demon Dragon, War of Souls, Feyfolk, Monks, Druids, Bards, and the Archangel Michael mini from the base game.
- MD2-006 provides storage for one set of each terrain kit available and 9 map tiles in the Rainbow Crossing or Four Horsemen box. We recommend the Rainbow box, so you don't feel bad about cutting a notch for easy map tile removal.
- MD2-007 provides storage for the medium expansions including: Feyfolk, Gates of Hell, and War of Souls. You'll need 1-3 of these if you don't own the Demon Dragon expansion and organizer. This organizer supports one medium expansion per organizer. Each organizer has etched name tabs for all three expansions.
- MD2-008 provides storage for the small expansions including: Bards, Druids, and Monks. You'll need 1-3 of these if you don't own the Demon Dragon expansion and organizer. This organizer supports one small expansion per organizer. Each organizer has etched name tabs for all three expansions. This kit also provides a lid lift solution that allows the Archangel Michael to be stored in one of these, in addition to the small expansion content.
- MD2-009 provides storage for the Archangel Michael.
- This organizer solution provides one (1) main insert and six (6) trays.
- This organizer can store sleeved / unsleeved cards using FFG sleeves.
- This organizer is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and about 150 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This organizer kit does not include the referenced game or any game components.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Jason C. (verified owner) –
I bought the KS bundle and i have bought a bunch of inserts from go7gamming but md2-005 is by far the most amazing insert. Theres like 5 boxes of games put into one box and they way everything fits and the way the trays lock into each other is simply amazing. Best insert i have bought. Go7 keep up the amazing work.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Christopher P. (verified owner) –
This may be one of my favorite Go7 Organizers. Working around that dragon can’t have been easy. It is a bit of a trick to get everything in, but not too difficult if you follow the included instructions. I like the vertically stored token boxes, but be careful pulling them out. If the lid is loose on one of them, it may dump tokens into the box.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch