NOTE: The LGC-001 fits the “old” FFG LCG core box. New boxes started entering distribution channels in 2013 and you should refer to the compatibility page for information on how to determine if you can use the LGC-001. If in doubt, buy the LGC-002. It fits both the “old” and “new” core boxes for the LCGs from FFG, but not the new core small boxes.
This insert is designed to fit inside the following game boxes:
- Warhammer Invasion: The Card Game
- Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (only older editions, not the new small core box edition, see LGC-003 for small box core solution)
- Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game
- Star Wars: The Card Game
- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game v1
- Android Netrunner: The Card Game (only older editions, not the new small core box edition, see LGC-003 for small box core solution)
- High Command, Hordes/Warmachine (core box)
- This v20 release supports 3mm acrylic dividers. Orders placed before March 2020 used 2.286mm dividers.
- This insert measures 288.5mm x 288.5mm x 67mm high (11.34″ x 11.34″ x 2.63″) and provides three (3) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is ~1.5mm clearance at the top in standard LCG game boxes for rulebooks, etc. It has ~16.5mm clearance at the top of Thunderstone boxes for the game board, rulebooks, etc. Finally, this insert has ~7.12mm clearance when placed in a big High Command box.
- This insert has narrow lanes due to the small size of the box. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector and Mayday Premium.
- This insert has 847.5mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2825 unsleeved cards or ~1695 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~1569 Ultra Pro Deck Protector (66mm x 91mm) sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each acrylic divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes fifteen (15) clear acrylic dividers (model LGC-DIV-002). Additional divider packs of type LGC-DIV-002 should be used. The DIV-002 design allows for the attachment of Post-it Durable Hanging File Folder Tabs (adhesive) for divider notes.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.