This insert is designed to fit inside the FFG small core game boxes:
- Keyforge (FFG)
- Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game (FFG LCG)
- Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (FFG LCG, 2018 small box)
- A Game of Thrones 2.0: The Card Game (FFG LCG)
- Arkham Horror:The Card Game (FFG LCG)
- Blood Bowl Team Manager (FFG)
- Elder Sign (FFG)
- Warhammer 40K: Conquest (FFG LCG)
- Warhammer Quest (FFG)
The problem with the core box is that it is not tall enough to store cards standing on either end. This design provides a full height insert. The insert is designed to allow the box top to overlap the box bottom with the insert in place. The result is a sturdy and structurally supportive design that provides an elegant core box storage solution.
We also provide an etched, lidded bit tray to store your game tokens. The tray contains six dividers and allows for variable-sized compartments (as many as eight), based on your needs.
This design also incorporates expandable support for small card storage. Using our LGC-003-SCARD kit, you can add support for small cards to your insert. Each optional kit ships with three expanders and requires just a dab of glue to build. The LGC-003 can accept as many as 14 expanders (7 in each card lane). Of course, if you fill the insert with small card expanders, there will be very little room left for cards.
Note: no small card expanders are included in this LGC-003-v2 kit.
- This v20 design supports 3mm acrylic dividers. Units shipped prior to March 4, 2020 used 2.286mm dividers.
- This insert provides two (2) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is ~5mm clearance at the top, which can accommodate a couple of rulebooks, large cardstock, etc.. The finished product results in a box that is 79mm high (~3″).
- This insert includes an etched, lidded bit tray that stores in the center lane. The tray can be configured with 2-8 compartments for storing your tokens.
- This insert has wide lanes due to the arrangement of lanes. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert has 480mm of card lane storage. It can store ~1600 unsleeved cards or ~960 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~888 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each acrylic divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes fifteen (15) clear acrylic dividers (model LGC-DIV-009). Additional divider packs of type LGC-DIV-009 should be used.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.