Our storage solution for the Zombicide™ Green Horde No Rest for the Wicked box provides storage for the Wicked components, as well as additional storage for expansion content and contains two (2) trays.
This solution contains one adjustable minis tray that allows minis and groups of minis of variable sizes to be stored.
This storage solution provides two (2) total trays:
- one (1) large adjustable minis tray that can store grouped or individual minis
- one (1) base insert for custom minis storage
This solution provides etched name tabs.
This solution provides a recessed area for storage of the game manual.
What Do You Need?Zombicide™ Green Horde has a ton of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game (Kickstarter or retail) , you should purchase 1x ZBP-001.
- If you own the base game (Kickstarter or retail) and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x ZBP-001, 1x ZGH-002, 1x ZGH-003, and 1x ZGH-004. These four storage solutions will store all Zombicide™ Green Horde content including all add-ons, except extra map tiles.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the ZBP-001 solution handles the base game. The ZGH-002 solution handles storage for the Horde box (KS only) and has some extra room for small individual minis or up to three groups of minis (Fatty Bursters, Deadeyes, etc.). This insert also provides additional ID card and small card storage. The ZGH-003 handles storage for the No Rest for the Wicked expansion and is designed to store many of the small expansions and associated minis. This insert also includes a storage area for groups of minis. The ZGH-003 only provides minis storage. The ZGH-004 handles the storage for the Friends and Foes expansion, with room for some of the small expansions. Extras we store in the ZGH-004 include obstacles and doors in addition to the content in Friends and Foes. The ZGH-004 includes additional ID card and small card storage. It also includes storage for the Friends map tiles.
- This insert provides a recessed area for game manual storage.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 50 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.