Our storage solution for Eldritch Horror expansions includes five (5) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher game box (core, MOM, UTP, DREAM). This solution will store additional large cards, small cards, and tokens.
Note: this storage solution is only required if you need to store additional cards (and perhaps some tokens) and already own our EH-001, which handles cards, tokens, tiles, etc.
This storage solution provides:
- two (2) removable large card storage tray w/18 dividers (sleeved/unsleeved)
- one (1) removable small card storage tray w/12 dividers (sleeved/unsleeved)
- two (2) removable spare storage trays (plastic bases and more can be stored here)
This solution provides 2mm of free space at the top for game manuals. This solution allows the core game board to be stored on top and is stable, but it will contribute about .5″ of lid lift. We keep our game boards in an empty UTP expansion box.
What Do You Need?You will note all images illustrate the game stored without using sleeves. Sleeves can decrease your storage capacity by up to 50% in some cases, based on sleeve thickness. See product notes below for more information.
- If you own just the base game, you need 1x EH-001. You can store your game board on top and it is stable, but it will contribute about .5" of lid lift.
- If you own the base game and all expansions, you need 1x EH-001 and 1x EH-002 (2x EH-002 if you sleeve and own everything through Masks of Nyarlathotep). Note: the character card tray is a bit overfilled at this point with the Nyarlathotep character cards (about a millimeter higher than the top of the tray). This does not affect the lid closing and does not produce lid lift, but we will be providing a new design when the next expansion is released with character cards (after Nyarlathotep) to provide additional character card storage and more. This new design will not be produced until the next expansion after Nyarlathotep is released.
- If you own the base game, at least one expansion, but not all of the expansions, you need the EH-001 and may need 1x EH-002 as well depending on sleeve thickness and number of dividers used.
- Extra dividers are available here: EH-DIV-001
- In general, you should store your boards in an empty, large box.
- This solution provides five (5) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small/large cards.
- Large Cards: This insert has 458mm of large card lane storage. It can store ~1992 unsleeved cards or ~1116 FFG sleeved cards (.50mm per card). Keep in mind each divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .28mm.
- Small Cards: This insert has 279mm of small card lane storage. It can store ~962 unsleeved cards or ~569 FFG sleeved cards (yellows) (.49mm per card). Keep in mind each divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .29mm.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 30 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs > 5 pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.