This Go7 Gaming organizer for the Starcadia Quest large expansion boxes provides a storage solution for minis, including the small robot minis. There is room on top of the small minis tray for the robot dashboards.
This organizer is designed to be stored in the following boxes: Space Marauders, BUILD-A-ROBOT, or Arrrmada.
The mini storage provided in this solution includes twenty-seven (27) fixed-sized compartments for twenty-nine (29) monsters. The rest of this insert uses dividers to create custom sized spaces for minis.
This kit provides:
- one (1) main insert that provides fourteen (14) fixed storage spaces with the rest of the insert using dividers to store a variable number of minis
- one (1) removable minis tray that provides thirteen (13) fixed storage spaces for robots, with room on top for the robot dashboards
This organizer is designed to provide minis and robot dashboard storage.
This organizer kit does not create box lift.
What Do You Need?Kickstarter: Assuming you were KS all-in, you will need 1x STARC-001, 1x STARC-002, 1x STARC-003, and 1x STARC-004.
These four solutions will provide storage for everything except the plastic dashboard covers (we recommend you store these in your last large expansion box).
Retail: If you purchased Starcadia Quest in retail, you will need 1x STARC-001 for your base game.
Beyond this, consider that the STARC-001 is designed to store the base game components, the STARC-002 is designed to be stored in a large expansion box and provides additional card and tile storage for expansion content as well as storage for the expansion campaign pads, and minis. The STARC-003 is designed to be stored in a large expansion box and provides mini storage and the robot dashboards. The STARC-004 is designed to be stored in the Showdown box and stores the Showdown components, Scenery Pack, and has some room for extra dice, tokens, etc.
These inserts will fit into the following boxes:
- STARC-001 - base game box
- STARC-002 - Space Marauders, BUILD-A-ROBOT, or Arrrmada
- STARC-003 - Space Marauders, BUILD-A-ROBOT, or Arrrmada
- STARC-004 - Showdown expansion box
- This insert provides two (2) total trays.
- This insert is specifically designed with room on top of the small minis tray for robot dashboards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 20 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.