The Go7 Gaming organizer for Starcadia Quest provides a storage solution for your Starcadia base game plus additional expansion content. This solution includes seven (7) removable trays and one base insert and provides storage for 30 minis, 16 map tiles (all base + expansion tiles), small/medium/large cards (all base + expansion if unsleeved), all base game upgrade tiles, and more.
This kit provides:
- one (1) main insert that provides storage for 16 map tiles (all map tiles from base + expansion), large cards, medium cards, 6 minis, and the campaign sheet pad
- two (2) removable upgrade tile trays with additional storage for dice and/or small cards
- one (1) removable small setup tray for storing doors and shuttles
- one (1) removable and stackable large setup tray with storage for 35 dice, mini bases, portal tokens, quest tokens, robot level tokens (expansion), and turret tokens (expansion)
- one (1) removable and stackable large play token tray with storage for wound, victory, stimpack, recharge, hoverboard, robot part tokens (expansion) and lid
- one (1) removable large minis tray with storage for 14 minis
- one (1) removable small minis tray with storage for 10 minis
This insert provides an area for storing the game manuals and dashboards on top of the trays in a recessed area.
This organizer will hold all base game cards sleeved or unsleeved. If you don’t sleeve your cards, this organizer will hold all of your cards across the base game and expansions. Otherwise, have a look at our STARC-002 organizer.
This organizer kit does not create box lift.
What Do You Need?Kickstarter: Assuming you were KS all-in, you will need 1x STARC-001, 1x STARC-002, 1x STARC-003, and 1x STARC-004.
These four solutions will provide storage for everything except the plastic dashboard covers (we recommend you store these in your last large expansion box).
Retail: If you purchased Starcadia Quest in retail, you will need 1x STARC-001 for your base game.
Beyond this, consider that the STARC-001 is designed to store the base game components, the STARC-002 is designed to be stored in a large expansion box and provides additional card and tile storage for expansion content as well as storage for the expansion campaign pads, and minis. The STARC-003 is designed to be stored in a large expansion box and provides mini storage and the robot dashboards. The STARC-004 is designed to be stored in the Showdown box and stores the Showdown components, Scenery Pack, and has some room for extra dice, tokens, etc.
These inserts will fit into the following boxes:
- STARC-001 - base game box
- STARC-002 - Space Marauders, BUILD-A-ROBOT, or Arrrmada
- STARC-003 - Space Marauders, BUILD-A-ROBOT, or Arrrmada
- STARC-004 - Showdown expansion box
- This insert provides eight (8) total trays.
- This insert is specifically designed with room on top for your rulebooks and dashboards.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 70 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.