The Go7 Gaming organizer for Marvel United and Marvel United: X-Men from CMON provides card, mini, and token storage for the base games. This organizer can store 19 minis total. This organizer can store either Marvel United or Marvel United: X-Men, but not both.
This kit includes:
- one (1) removable card tray supporting unsleeved/sleeved cards
- one (1) removable token tray providing storage for all base game tokens
- one (1) removable minis tray providing storage for 19 minis
There is room on top of the trays for the game manual and the larger cardboard provided with the base games.
This organizer supports the heavy cardboard locations or the thinner location cards.
What Do You Need?Our organizers for the Marvel United content provide storage across several boxes, optimizing storage space used and reducing the number of boxes required. The Infinity Gauntlet expansion cards, minis, and cardboard are all accounted for storage-wise; however, the gauntlet itself has no storage area within our organizers. We recommend you keep it in the vacuum-form tray in the box provided by CMON. Our guidance follows:
- If you own just the base game (retail/KS), you should purchase 1x MU-001.
- If you own everything, you should purchase 1x MU-001, 1x MU-002, and 2x MU-003.
- MU-001 - Base game storage (base game box) - this organizer provides a total storage solution for the base game and provides a few empty slots for minis. This is required if you have the base game (KS or retail).
- MU-002 - Base game storage (KS extras box) - this organizer provides storage for the KS extras (cards and minis) and also provides a token tray for the additional tokens provided in the small box expansions. This is required if you have the KS Extras content and box.
- MU-003 - Base game storage (small box expansions such as Guardians) - this organizer is designed to be stored in the small expansion boxes and provides storage for six (6) larger card groups and ten (10) hero card sets, map tiles from the expansions (thin or deluxe), and thirteen (13) minis. This solution also offers an optional build that will allow for the storage of six (6) additional minis in place of some map tile storage. If you are all in, you require two of these. You will need approximately one MU-003 per two small box expansions, but you should count your minis and card groups to be sure you order enough organizers to properly store your content.
- This insert is specifically designed with room on top for your rulebook.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 40 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
- initial release
v1.81: Oct 1, 2021
- revised card tray to support both Marvel United base and Marvel United: X-Men base games. Now uses 2 free dividers and four fixed dividers.
- Updated logo art
Robert S. (verified owner) –
I bought this organizer, because I got a bundle of Marvel United, Across the Spider-Verse, and a Dr Strange figure. I needed it so everything would fit into the box.
* Figure Storage is great. All the figures are nice and snug in their holders.
* Card Storage is good. If I didn’t have the extra Dr. Strange set, it would all fit perfectly for my sleeved cards.
* Token Storage is disappointing. I ended up removing this from the box. I would have to carefully place tokens into their slots, so they stack vertically. I didn’t want to do that every time, so the tokens remain in bags. I get why this had to happen (due to fitting the figures), but I was disappointed.
* Additional Room is good. The box lifts up a little bit, so I would recommend a game box rubber band if you store vertically, but it’s not a problem.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch