Our storage solution for Streets of Arkham includes eight (8) removable trays, including a convenient railed monster storage tray, and is intended to be placed inside the publisher expansion game box. The railed monster tray allows for the safe and protected storage of painted/unpainted minis. Everything else also has its place in our storage solution for Streets of Arkham.
This storage solution includes etched token names in trays to indicate the location of each component so you will never wonder where something should be stored. This solution also includes a few bonus storage areas for components such as dice/future tokens.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) removable monster mini storage tray with space for two (2) large monster mini, two (2) medium monster minis, and eleven (11) small monster minis with attached bases.
- one (1) railed investigator mini storage tray with space for fifteen (15) investigators
- one (1) removable shallow token storage tray for improvements and key tokens (plus one open storage area for future tokens)
- one (1) removable token storage tray with dividers for person tokens, fire/darkness tokens, and other tokens of similar size
- one (1) deep, removable tray with storage for investigator cards (sleeved or unsleeved) and dice
- one (1) deep, removable tray for clue tokens
- two (2) removable small card storage trays for sleeved/unsleeved cards
Our railed mini storage trays allow you to mount and store your monster minis safely, but do require unadorned/unpainted bases. You can forego the use of the rails and just build the minis bin and drop your minis in the bin. Your choice!
Note: this solution causes 16mm of lid lift to ensure that the large monster mini can be stored.
What Do You Need?
- If you own the 2ed base game and all seven expansions (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories, Beyond the Threshold, Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, Horrific Journeys, Path of the Serpent), you will need our MOM-001, MOM-002, MOM-003, MOM-004, and MOM-005 storage solutions to store everything. With these five inserts + core + seven (7) expansions, you will have room to store everything. In addition, you will have room to store additional small cards, investigator cards, dice, future tokens, many more map tiles, and fourteen (14) additional investigators (the MOM-001 top tray is used to store the jumbo map tiles).
- If you only own the base game (2ed), then you only need the MOM-001.
- If you own the base game and one expansion, you will need the MOM-001, MOM-002, and MOM-003 storage solutions, since the MOM-002 stores tiles and the MOM-003 stores investigators. If the one expansion that you own is Beyond the Threshold, you can get by with just a MOM-001 and MOM-002, but the two investigators from BtT will need to be stored in the MOM-001 top tray or elsewhere. If you do go ahead and get a MOM-003 as well, it would be empty except for the two investigators. Finally, if the one expansion you own is Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, Horrific Journeys, or Path of the Serpent, you need the MOM-001 + MOM-004.
- This solution provides eight (8) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved small cards and sleeved / unsleeved investigator cards (FFG Tarot sleeves).
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
- (v2.0, current) – one (1) removable monster mini storage tray with space for two (2) large monster minis, two (2) medium monster minis, and eleven (11) small monster minis with attached bases.
- (v1.0, all shipments prior to Dec 28, 2018) – one (1) removable monster mini storage tray with space for one (1) large monster mini, three (3) medium monster minis, and eleven (11) small monster minis with attached bases. v1.0 owners can purchase an upgrade mini tray to replace their existing mini tray here: MOM-UPG-001. The upgrade kit removes support for one medium monster and adds support for one large monster, which allows allows Horrific Journeys to be stored in in the MOM-004 (and other inserts in the series). This assumes you own our MOM-001, MOM-002, MOM-003, and MOM-004 storage solutions.