Our MOM-003 is an expansion storage solution that is designed to be slipped into the extremely thin expansion boxes FFG has used for the Mansions of Madness (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories). This solution can also be used externally. If you plan to store it inside the manufacturer’s box, you will want to tape one end of the box shut to reinforce the box. We also taped the inside tab in the box on the taped end to further reinforce the box.
Please note that this storage solution has rails designed specifically to store the winged monsters in the expansions (Byakhee, Mi-go). They should be stored in this solution.
Our MOM-003 storage solution for Mansions of Madness provides:
- sixteen (16) storage slots for small monster minis.
- four (4) storage slots for four (4) large monster minis.
- removable storage tray for twelve (12) investigator minis.
Our railed mini storage system allows you to mount and store your monster minis safely, but do require unadorned/unpainted bases.
The large rectangular tiles can be stored in our base MOM-001 storage solution in the top tray with your manuals.
What Do You Need?
- If you own the 2ed base game and all seven expansions (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories, Beyond the Threshold, Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, Horrific Journeys, Path of the Serpent), you will need our MOM-001, MOM-002, MOM-003, MOM-004, and MOM-005 storage solutions to store everything. With these five inserts + core + seven (7) expansions, you will have room to store everything. In addition, you will have room to store additional small cards, investigator cards, dice, future tokens, many more map tiles, and fourteen (14) additional investigators (the MOM-001 top tray is used to store the jumbo map tiles).
- If you only own the base game (2ed), then you only need the MOM-001.
- If you own the base game and one expansion, you will need the MOM-001, MOM-002, and MOM-003 storage solutions, since the MOM-002 stores tiles and the MOM-003 stores investigators. If the one expansion that you own is Beyond the Threshold, you can get by with just a MOM-001 and MOM-002, but the two investigators from BtT will need to be stored in the MOM-001 top tray or elsewhere. If you do go ahead and get a MOM-003 as well, it would be empty except for the two investigators. Finally, if the one expansion you own is Streets of Arkham, Sanctum of Twilight, Horrific Journeys, or Path of the Serpent, you need the MOM-001 + MOM-004.
- This solution provides one (1) tray with lid and is designed to be stored inside the expansion boxes (Recurring Nightmares, Suppressed Memories) or used externally.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 35 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.