Our storage solution for Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-Earth: Spreading War expansion includes two (2) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. This solution provides storage for some larger minis and map tiles. The rest of the Spreading War components should be stored in our LRJ-001 and LRJ-002 organizers.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) removable mini tray for storing 12 minis
- one (1) removable tray that can hold map tiles
The lid closes flat with zero lift.
This kit provides two (2) etched dividers for card types: mounts and banes. There are also two (2) blank dividers provided.
What Do You Need?All of these notes pertain to Lord of the Rings: Journeys to Middle-Earth:
If you own everything, you should grab an LRJ-001, LRJ-002, and a LRJ-003. This will provide you with plenty of card storage if you sleeve and room for all components. Your components will be stored across these three organizers in the manufacturer boxes.
If you own just the base game, you'll need an LRJ-001
This line of organizers assumes you own just the base game or the base game and all expansions. Our designs are not dedicated to each expansion. We provide and utilize tray store across the organizers for multiple game expansions.
- This solution provides two (2) removable trays, two etched dividers, and two blank dividers.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved cards using FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.