Our storage solution for Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-Earth: Shadowed Path expansion includes nine (9) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. This solution provides storage for minis, small cards, tokens, and map tiles and assumes you own our LRJ-001 organizer. This solution includes an upgraded token tray for our LRJ-001.
This storage solution provides:
- two (2) shallow, removable mini trays for storing 20+ minis
- one (1) tall, removable mini tray for storing 18+ minis
- two (2) removable card trays, five (5) etched dividers, and two (2) blank dividers
- one (1) small mini tray that stores three (3) minis
- one (1) long token tray
- one (1) top tray that can hold map tiles
- one (1) upgraded small token tray for use in the LRJ-001 organizer
This storage solution is built with future expansions in mind and assumes you own our LRJ-001 organizer for the base game. If so, and if your cards are sleeved, you will be happy to find two new card storage trays in this solution, which will be mostly empty after storing the latest expansion. This solution has a ton of mini space left for expansions, an empty token tray, and the top tray is empty as well. Components were used in the photos for illustration purposes, but this solution provides significant storage for future expansions.
The lid closes flat with zero lift.
This kit provides five (5) etched dividers for card types: item, terrain, hero skills, role skills, and title skills. There are also two (2) blank dividers provided.
What Do You Need?All of these notes pertain to Lord of the Rings: Journeys to Middle-Earth:
If you own everything, you should grab an LRJ-001, LRJ-002, and a LRJ-003. This will provide you with plenty of card storage if you sleeve and room for all components. Your components will be stored across these three organizers in the manufacturer boxes.
If you own just the base game, you'll need an LRJ-001
This line of organizers assumes you own just the base game or the base game and all expansions. Our designs are not dedicated to each expansion. We provide and utilize tray store across the organizers for multiple game expansions.
- This solution provides nine (9) removable trays.
- This insert can store sleeved / unsleeved cards using FFG sleeves.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 60 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.