Argent: The Consortium (1ed or 2ed) is packed full of tokens, bits, and miniatures. Oh yeah, and cards, fistfuls of cards. I don’t know about you, but I can’t name a Level 99 Games release that I don’t like. In fact, I love them all. There is a great starter insert in the box, but I figured we could probably add a little utility with removable trays and organized card storage. This insert will definitely help you get your game underway quickly and breakdown is a breeze too.
- This insert provides storage for all core and expansion components (Mancers of the University, Festival). The insert was designed to store the board, rulebook, and candidate sheets on top.
- This insert provides two removable tokens trays for quick setup and use during play.
- This insert is lovingly crafted with laser power using a 3mm HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- This insert can accommodate sleeved or unsleeved cards. If you sleeve your cards and you have the expansion, you will need to store some of your Standard-sized cards in the larger card slot. Even then, thicker sleeves may present a storage challenge.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 30 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a licensed product offered by Go7 Gaming under license with Level 99 Games.