The Go7 Gaming organizer for HeroQuest (2021 edition) provides eight trays of storage for the base game, the Mythic content, as well as the Keller’s Keep and Return of the Witch Lord expansions. Our solution uses the base game box to store all components and there are a few open slots to store Commander of the Guardian Knights minis (2) and more!
Note: the revised retail printing available now is 1.5 inches shorter than the Pulse box. This means you will have ~1.5
of lid lift if you have the newest retail revision.
Our design approach with this game was to provide three large trays for base game minis and three smaller trays to store the tokens and minis for the expansions. The one exception is we provide hero storage for all heroes using one of the large base game trays. In this way you can quickly locate the components you need based on whether you are playing a base game quest or an expansion quest. All cards are stored in a shared card tray with dividers and the base game tokens are stored in a dedicated token tray that also stores the character pad.
This kit includes:
- three (3) large minis trays (for base game content)
- three (3) small minis trays (for expansion content)
- one (1) card tray (sleeved or unsleeved)
- one (1) token tray with lid (for base game content)
There is room on top of the trays for the game board and screen. Manuals are stored on top of two trays in recessed cutouts.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 80 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.