The Go7 Gaming storage solution for Dune: Imperium + Rise of Ix expansion provides card, token, and tile storage across five (5) removable trays, four (4) player boards, and one (1) reserve card tray. The included player boards provide each player with a wonderfully functional solution to organize cards and tokens during game play. This solution stores the leader cards in the player boards.
This storage solution provides:
- four (4) player boards with a home for your leader card, deck, discards, hand cards, small cards, and tokens
- one (1) reserve card tray for use during play
- one (1) removable setup token tray
- one (1) removable player token tray
- one (1) removable play token tray
- one (1) removable small card tray that includes dividers and also provides storage for tech tiles
- one (1) removable large card tray that includes dividers
The lid closes flat with zero lift.
Given the rare possibility that you don’t own the Ix expansion, you will want to place several layers of the empty wood frames from this kit (sized for the space) on top of the player boards to stabilize the internal trays. If you own Ix, your Ix play boards will use this space.
Our custom-designed, multi-layer player boards will bring joy to your games. The player boards are designed for use during play and offer an organized player experience with a spot for everything.
The multi-layer reserve card tray is not strictly necessary during play, but it adds that final touch of polish that will elevate your games to the next level.
- This organizer solution provides five (5) removable trays, four (4) player boards, and one (1) reserve card tray.
- This organizer can store sleeved / unsleeved cards using FFG sleeves. The reserve and player boards support sleeved cards, but the leader cards have no fitted options, so you will need to cut larger sleeves down to size.
- This organizer is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and rubber mallet and about 50 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This organizer kit does not include the referenced game or any game components.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.