The Go7 Gaming storage solution for Arkham Horror: Under Dark Waves includes four (4) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. This solution provides storage for cards and tokens and includes a custom monster deck dispenser.
Arkham Horror 3rd edition posed a unique challenge with regards to the event and monster deck dispenser. Once built, they consume a large volume of space in the box and cardboard doesn’t last forever with heavy use. For this reason, we designed an event and monster deck dispenser out of wood that stores within the box and functionally replaces the FFG cardboard event deck dispenser.
This storage solution provides:
- two (2) removable large card storage trays w/13 dividers total (sleeved/unsleeved)
- one (1) removable small card storage tray w/11 dividers total (sleeved/unsleeved)
- one (1) removable long token tray
- one (1) monster deck dispenser
This solution provides ~2mm of free space at the top for game manuals.
What Do You Need?All of these notes pertain to Arkham Horror 3rd edition:
If you own everything, you should grab an AH-001 and an AH-002. This will provide you with plenty of card storage if you sleeve and both custom deck dispensers we produce. We store our large map tiles in our Dead of Nights box and we assume you will too, therefore, you will not need the top tray included in the AH-001 kit.
If you own just the base game, you'll need an AH-001 and you will use the top tray included in the kit.
The current state of this solution is the AH-001 and AH-002 plus the Dead of Night box currently store everything from all released expansions through Secrets of the Order as of Aug 26, 2021. The next expansion will likely require a new organizer that will likely use the Secrets of the Order box.
- This solution provides four (4) removable trays and a monster deck dispenser.
- This insert can store sleeved/unsleeved small/large cards.
- Large Cards: This insert has 558mm of large card lane storage. It can store ~1992 unsleeved cards or ~1116 FFG sleeved cards (.50mm per card). Keep in mind each divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .28mm.
- Small Cards: This insert has 237mm of small card lane storage. It can store ~817 unsleeved cards or ~483 FFG (yellow) sleeved cards (.49mm per card). Keep in mind each divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .29mm.
- Additional dividers for this insert are available in the EH-DIV-001 kit.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 40 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.