The Go7 Gaming organizer for Wingspan + Wingspan: Oceania + Wingspan:European provides room for your cards, tokens, dice, action cubes, food tokens, player boards (single set only), and birdhouse all in a single box! Now you won’t need to cart around two or more boxes to get a game in! Our card trays are designed to replace the plastic lid for card dispensing too!
This kit includes:
- two (2) removable card trays supporting unsleeved/sleeved cards that can also be used to dispense cards during play
- two (2) removable food trays that can support third-party food tokens, designed for use during play
- one (1) removable action cube tray with lid
- one (1) removable egg tray with lid
Our design utilizes the birdhouse to store the dice and the small cardboard tokens.
There is room on top of the trays for the player boards, two score pads, and manuals with zero lift.
Third-party tokens – see the image with the BGG Geek Up Bits. With the dividers in the trays, There are 25 pink tokens that need to be distributed elsewhere. This is based on filling both trays with a full set of tokens. You can achieve a more optimal division if you don’t split the colors between two trays.
- This insert is specifically designed with room on top for your rulebooks.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 35 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Zach S. (verified owner) –
We own the Oceania and European expansions, so this purchase was a no-brainer. Great insert that allows the base game and expansions to fit perfectly in one box. Another great product from Go7!
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch
Anonymous (verified owner) –
I do not have the expansions, yet. So right now the storage has “extra” card slots meant for the expansions. I also have the upgraded “geek up bits” for the foods, which fit perfectly divided into the 2 trays for the supply. Overall a great organizer. I used sobo glue and paper towels to clean up an extra glue when putting together. I highly recommend this.
(0) (0) Watch Unwatch