Our storage solution for Teotihuacan includes eight (8) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. Our solution provides storage for all base game and expansion components, but you will need to store the larger board inside your Expansion Period expansion box.
This storage solution provides:
- one (1) removable tray with storage for all the tiles used during game setup
- one (1) removable tray providing storage for pyramid tiles
- one (1) removable tray with storage for discovery tiles (includes lid)
- one (1) player component tray (includes lid)
- one (1) obsidian resource tray (includes lid)
- one (1) resource token tray for use during play (includes lid)
- one (1) food token tray for use during play
- one (1) removable buildings tray for use during play
This storage solution is built to accommodate all released expansions. Note that larger boards will need to be stored in the Expansion Period box.
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the game manuals and game board on top of the trays.
- This solution provides eight (8) removable trays.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 70 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
- v2 – updated the organizer to support all expansions released through Feb 23, 2022.
- v1 – initial release.