Our NTD-001 provides a card storage solution for your Netrunner™ card collection. This fast building storage insert includes 13 dividers, holds as many as 2,866 cards, and is designed to be placed inside the Netrunner™ Terminal Directive box.
This solution uses our NTD-DIV-001 dividers (9x per package).
This storage solution allows one of our Bit Boxes to be stored in each lane.
- This kit includes one (1) insert.
- This insert stores cards vertically. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, and FFG Standard (gray) sleeves.
- This insert has 860mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2866 unsleeved cards or ~1720 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~1592 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each wood divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- Additional dividers (NTD-DIV-001) can be ordered in packages of nine.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about fifteen (15) minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.