- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .125mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
Ever notice that those King of Tokyo promo figures don’t have a black base with them? We did. This stand design consists of three pieces – one base and two sides. We recommend placing glue in the bottom of the base, in addition to on the lower portion of the side pieces. This will further strengthen the base, once dry. We glue our figures into the base permanently, but you don’t have to. You will need to place some light adhesive tape on the bottom of your figures to protect them, if you don’t permanently glue them to the bases.
This design includes stands with 2mm cutouts (for KOT figures) and 3mm cutouts for other items.
This design does not include build instructions for any license. The build is three pieces. Let us know if you have any questions.
Product Design Notes
- Circular base is 38mm. The cutout in the base after attaching the sides supports a 2 or 3mm thick item.
- Includes glue cleanup sticks to assist with glue cleanup when building.
- Stand assembly requires some wood glue and about 4 minutes of assembly time per base. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This stand design that can be used with King of Tokyo or any game that uses cardboard figures that are ~2mm thick and ~22mm wide at the base. The 3mm stand design can be used for standees that are ~3mm thick.
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use
|Cut design and sell
|Share design files for value or free
|Share derivative design files for value or free
|Modify design for personal use
|Sell modified design as a physical product
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.