This insert is designed to fit inside the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game box (RotR, S&S, WotR, pre-2019 reboot). The original insert is amazing, but it totally fails if you sleeve your cards. You won’t have any use for this if you take the advice found in the rulebook and mark on your character cards since you are probably not going to sleeve the other cards either, but if you sleeve, this insert will store all of your cards and all of the cards from all of the expansions for this box set, easily.
This image shows my base cards and character expansion organized in the insert. As you can see, there is plenty of room for growth. As always, ignore those nifty little dollar store containers. If you need some, hit your local dollar store.
- This insert measures 95mm high and provides five (5) organizational lanes for vertical card storage. There is no clearance at the top, but the rulebook and a few character sheets are easily stored there with no problems.
- 353mm x 317mm x 95mm high (13.89″ x 12.48″ x 3.74″)
- Image is of prototype using 3mm Baltic Birch. Production insert uses HDF wood product.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes fifteen (15) clear acrylic dividers (model PATH-DIV-001). Additional divider packs of type PATH-DIV-001 should be used. The PATH-DIV-001 divider is a t-shirt style divider.
- This insert has narrow lanes due to the small size of the box. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro standard size and Mayday standard. Wider sleeves such as Dragon Shields are usable, but present a tight fit.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.