Our storage solution for The Others™ small box expansions provides storage for twelve (12) small minis and has room for a couple of hero dashboards on top of the tray. This is ideal if you don’t own Apocalypse and you need to store the Sons of Ragnarok and Men of Faith minis. One of these trays can store all twelve (12) small minis and you can keep the player boards in the other, now empty box.
This storage solution provides:
- 1x removable storage tray with room to store twelve (12) small minis.
If you own everything, you will not need this tray. You should store your Sons/Men minis and hero dashboards in the Apocalypse solution (OTHAPOC-001).
What Do You Need?
The Others™ is a big game and it has tons of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game, you should purchase 1x OTHERS-001.
- If you own the base game and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x OTHERS-001, 1x OTHAPOC-001, 2x OTHTM-001, and 3x OTHSIN-001. You will not need a OTHSM-001 tray since the OTHAPOC-001 provides mini and hero dashboard storage for the Sons and Men expansions.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the OTHERS-001 solution handles the base game. The OTHAPOC-001 is needed to store the large minis in the Apocalypse expansion and this insert also provides storage for the two small box expansions (Sons & Men). The OTHAPOC-001, OTHERS-001, and the OTHTM-001 provide hero dashboard storage. If you have the two small box expansions (Sons & Men), but don’t have Apocalypse, you should grab a OTHSM-001 tray. One OTHSM-001 will hold all the minis from the two small expansions and you can store the associated hero dashboards in the box you don’t put the tray inside. Each OTHSIN-001 insert can store two (2) Sin expansions with room for Sins boards at the top or one (1) Sin expansion and twelve (12) acolytes, plus boards on top. Each OTHTM-001 can store two (2) expansion teams minis and their player boards, as many as ten (10) map tiles, twelve (12) acolytes, and two (2) acolyte boards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.