The Go7 Gaming organizer for Orléans provides a total storage solution for the TMG retail/deluxe version of Orléans, expansions, plus promos. Our solution is designed to store Orléans standard components, but can accommodate BGG resin character tokens or the Orléans Deluxe components from the KS and can be stored in the base game box (TMG edition), Invasion box (TMG edition), 2014 Deluxe box (TMG KS).
This solution is designed to store all released Orléans base + expansions to date:
- Orléans base game
- Orléans: Trade & Intrigue expansion
- Orléans: Invasion expansion
- Orléans: 5th Player expansion
Orléans Deluxe from the TMG Kickstarter is compatible with the following considerations:
- the boxes have the same dimensions, but Deluxe is taller so you will need to place the game board and a couple of player boards on top of the trays to fill the top
- the wooden goods don’t really fit anywhere
- All the other tokens fit fine in place of the cardboard tokens
This kit provides:
- one (1) removable card tray used to store all cards, sleeved or unsleeved
- one (1) removable player component tray for five (5) sets of player components
- one (1) large, removable character tray for use during play
- one (1) small, removable character tray for use during play
- one (1) removable technology tile tray for use during play
- one (1) removable goods tray for use during play
- one (1) removable goods tray for storage purposes
- one (1) removable coins tray for use during play
- one (1) removable hour glass tiles tray
- one (1) removable place tiles tray with dividers and capacity to store 62 total tiles
- one (1) large, removable setup tray with extra room for character tiles
- one (1) removable citizen/setup tray
This insert creates no lid lift and has no room to store game manuals or boards. You are expected to store this organizer in either the Orléans core game box or the Invasion expansion box. You should store your manuals and game boards in the other large box.
- This insert provides twelve (12) total trays.
- This insert has no room on top for rulebooks, etc. We recommend storing your rulebooks, bags, and boards in the Orléans Invasion box.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 70 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.