This insert is designed to fit inside the Mage Wars Arena box from Arcane Wonders. The new Arena box is smaller than the original Mage Wars box and is designed in a more traditional game box form factor.
This insert is similar in design to our MW-005, but is designed and packaged for our Heritage Line.
Please note that your spell books will not fit inside this insert. This insert is designed for card/bit storage. We keep our spell books on a shelf next to the Arena box. If you are looking for a Mage Wars insert that can store cards and spell books, our MW-002 insert for the original Mage Wars box is designed to store spell books and cards.
- This insert measures 306mm x 306mm x 70mm high (12.04″ x 12.04″ x 2.75″) and provides three (3) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is plenty of clearance on top to store your board, rulebook, and player boards, with some room to spare.
- This insert has wide lanes due to the arrangement of lanes. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert has 888mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2864 unsleeved cards or ~1776 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~1644 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each wood divider will also use 2.286mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .31mm.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes fifteen (15) acrylic dividers (model MW-DIVA-004). Additional divider packs of type MW-DIVA-004 should be used.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a third-party, non-licensed product.