The Go7 Gaming organizer for Marvel United expansions provides card, mini, and map tile storage for the small box expansions. This organizer also features an optional build that provides additional storage for six (6) minis. This organizer fits in the Guardians-sized expansion box.
This kit includes:
- one (1) main organizer supporting cards, map tiles, and minis
- one (1) removable minis tray providing storage for five (5) minis
This organizer provides storage for sixteen (16) card groups (six large, ten small), thirteen (13) minis, and original/deluxe map tiles. This organizer has an optional build step that provides storage for six (6) more minis below the map tile storage area.
There is room on top of the trays for the expansion game manuals and the larger cardboard provided with the expansions. This organizer creates 24mm of lid lift.
What Do You Need?Our organizers for the Marvel United content provide storage across several boxes, optimizing storage space used and reducing the number of boxes required. The Infinity Gauntlet expansion cards, minis, and cardboard are all accounted for storage-wise; however, the gauntlet itself has no storage area within our organizers. We recommend you keep it in the vacuum-form tray in the box provided by CMON. Our guidance follows:
- If you own just the base game (retail/KS), you should purchase 1x MU-001.
- If you own everything, you should purchase 1x MU-001, 1x MU-002, and 2x MU-003.
- MU-001 - Base game storage (base game box) - this organizer provides a total storage solution for the base game and provides a few empty slots for minis. This is required if you have the base game (KS or retail).
- MU-002 - Base game storage (KS extras box) - this organizer provides storage for the KS extras (cards and minis) and also provides a token tray for the additional tokens provided in the small box expansions. This is required if you have the KS Extras content and box.
- MU-003 - Base game storage (small box expansions such as Guardians) - this organizer is designed to be stored in the small expansion boxes and provides storage for six (6) larger card groups and ten (10) hero card sets, map tiles from the expansions (thin or deluxe), and thirteen (13) minis. This solution also offers an optional build that will allow for the storage of six (6) additional minis in place of some map tile storage. If you are all in, you require two of these. You will need approximately one MU-003 per two small box expansions, but you should count your minis and card groups to be sure you order enough organizers to properly store your content.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.