- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .1mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
Our storage solution design for Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-Earth base game includes twelve (12) removable trays and is intended to be placed inside the publisher’s game box. Our solution design provides storage for all base game components with lots of room for growth.
This storage solution design provides:
- two (2) tall, removable mini trays for storing as many as thirty-six (36) minis total
- two (2) short, removable mini trays for storing as many as twenty (20) minis total
- three (3) removable card trays, ten (10) etched dividers, and five (5) blank dividers
- one (1) removable tray with storage for hero cards and smaller terrain tokens
- one (1) removable tray providing storage for enemy banners and bases
- one (1) removable token tray for storing search/threat, inspiration/exploration, person, and depletion tokens
- one (1) small, removable token tray for storing darkness tokens (with one open compartment for future use)
- one (1) removable top tray for storing map tiles
This storage solution design is built with future expansions in mind and provides:
- two (2) token trays for use during play, with one open compartment
- four (4) mini trays with the capacity to store up to 18 more minis beyond the core
- one (1) top tray with plenty of room for additional map tiles
This solution is designed to allow for the storage of the two (2) battle map tiles and rule books on top of the trays. The lid closes flat with zero lift.
This design provides ten (10) etched dividers for card types: item, boon, fear, damage, terrain, basic skills, hero skills, role skills, weakness skills, and title skills. There are also five (5) blank dividers provided.
What Do You Need?All of these notes pertain to Lord of the Rings: Journeys to Middle-Earth:
If you own everything, you should grab an LRJ-001D, LRJ-002D, and an LRJ-003D. This will provide you with plenty of card storage if you sleeve and room for all components. Your components will be stored across these three organizers in the manufacturer boxes.
If you own just the base game, you'll need an LRJ-001D.
This line of organizers assumes you own just the base game or the base game and all expansions. Our designs are not dedicated to each expansion. We provide and utilize tray storage across the organizers for multiple game expansions.
Product Design Notes
- This solution design provides twelve (12) removable trays.
- This design can store sleeved / unsleeved large cards using FFG sleeves.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 80 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Cut design and sell||No||Yes|
|Share design files for value or free||No||No|
|Share derivative design files for value or free||No||No|
|Modify design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Sell modified design as a physical product||No||Yes|
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.