The Go7 Gaming organizer for Ascension features two card storage lanes, sixteen (16) wood dividers, and a two-tier, lidded bit box for your honor tokens. This insert fits in the first-edition Chronicle/Storm-sized box.
Note: this organizer is designed to fit into first edition boxes. Measure the box bottom on the inside. Your measures should be 13 1/8″ x 8 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ deep for this organizer to be usable.
Ascension has been a favorite at our table for years. The one thing we struggled with was card storage as we added expansions. This organizer provides two card storage lanes that can handle sleeved or unsleeved cards. There is a dedicated storage area for the two (2) tier, stacked bit trays. We include sixteen (16) wood dividers and you can purchase more if needed.
The game board stores on top of the organizer, where you can also place rulebooks.
- This organizer provides two (2) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is clearance at the top for your board and rulebooks.
- This organizer includes a lidded, two (2) tier bit tray that stores in a dedicated section of the card lane. The tray has two (2) compartments for storing your honor tokens.
- This organizer has wide lanes due to the arrangement of lanes. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This organizer has 578.5mm of card lane storage. It can store ~1606 unsleeved cards or ~1033 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.56mm per card) or ~964 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.60mm per card). Keep in mind each wood divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .36mm.
- This organizer is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes sixteen (16) wood dividers. Additional divider packs of type ASCEND-DIV-002 should be used.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 25 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
- v3.0 – Released October 28, 2020. Revised organizer uses 3mm wood dividers.
- v1.0 – original design used 2.5mm and acrylic dividers