Note: this insert is not designed for Arcadia Quest: Inferno. We have a complete line of solutions for Inferno (and original Arcadia Quest).
The Arcadia Quest base insert was our first poll winner. We asked gamers what insert they would like Go7 to produce and Arcadia Quest was the #1 choice. To make a total solution, we have produced an insert for the base game box, the Guildmaster box, and the Beyond the Grave box. If you own more than any one of these, you will need two inserts (for two boxes) to store everything.
This insert provides storage for miniatures, including the large miniatures from Beyond the Grave. It includes a main insert that has storage for 30 small miniatures stored vertically or horizontally (depending on the model size), the two larger miniatures in Beyond the Grave, and also includes a large storage area that can hold tokens, cards, etc. It also includes a removable tray that stores 30 small miniatures vertically or horizontally (depending on the model size). Finally, there is room on top to store a couple of rulebooks.
Arcadia Quest is a big game. We have a few recommendations to help you grab the right inserts to store your game:
- You own only Arcadia Quest, buy the AQBASE-001.
- You own Arcadia Quest and Beyond the Grave, buy the AQBASE-001 and this insert (AQBTG-001). There is plenty of extra miniatures space for future storage.
- You own Arcadia Quest and Guildmaster, buy the AQBASE-001 and the AQGM-001. There is plenty of extra miniatures space for future storage.
- You own Arcadia Quest, Beyond the Grave, and Guildmaster, buy this insert (AQBTG-001) and the AQBASE-001. There is plenty of extra miniatures space for future storage.
- This insert provides storage for 60 small figures and 2 large miniatures.
- This insert has a removable miniatures tray.
- This insert has a large storage area that can hold cards, tokens, etc.
- This insert has room at the top to store a couple of rulebooks.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 35 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.