- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .125mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
The Go7 Gaming organizer design for HeroQuest: The Frozen Horror (2021 edition) provides three trays of storage for the Frozen Horror content and is designed to be stored in the Frozen Horror expansion box. This solution provides storage for minis, maps tiles, tokens, character pad, rulebook, and door terrain minis.
This design includes:
- one (1) main insert with storage for 21 minis, 2 door minis, and tokens
- one (1) card tray (sleeved or unsleeved)
- one (1) large tray with storage for character pad and medium map tiles
There is room on top of the trays for the rulebook and large map tiles in a recessed cutout.
This storage solution contributes zero lid lift.
Product Design Notes
- This organizer design can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- Design assembly requires some wood glue and about 30 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Cut design and sell||No||Yes|
|Share design files for value or free||No||No|
|Share derivative design files for value or free||No||No|
|Modify design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Sell modified design as a physical product||No||Yes|
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.