The Go7 Gaming Organizer for Frosthaven provides thirty-nine (39) trays of storage! This solution provides storage for all of the contents of Frosthaven, except for map tiles. We offer a top tray (FH-002) for map tile storage if you prefer a solution that has all Frosthaven contents stored in the same box. You may also want to consider an accordion file folio to store and divide your map tiles.
As with our Gloomhaven solution, our approach with this organizer provides dedicated character trays for each character. This approach uses more wood and laser time, but results in the least fiddly approach possible when retiring and starting new characters. It also allows for multiple concurrent games, as long as your characters in each party don’t overlap.
The character trays are designed to store in use cards sleeved. Unused character cards can be sleeved in many cases but not all.
This solution results in 13mm of lid lift.
This organizer kit includes:
- seventeen (17) removable, lidded character trays providing storage for small cards, large cards, mini(s), tokens, and character dashboard
- four (4) removable monster trays + tile keys for easy tile removal
- three (3) removable small card trays with etched dividers and support for sleeved/unsleeved cards
- two (2) removable small card trays with etched dividers and support for sleeved/unsleeved cards
- two (2) removable, lidded condition token trays with etching for each condition token type
- two (2) large removable terrain trays + tile keys for easy tile removal
- two (2) removable dial trays for storage player dials
- one (1) removable envelope tray for envelope and puzzle book storage
- one (1) removable stand tray for storing character bases
- one (1) small, removable token tray providing storage for element and scenario aid tokens
- one (1) small, removable terrain tray #1 providing storage for small overlays such as stairs, doors, barrels, etc.
- one (1) small, removable terrain tray #2 providing storage for single- and double-hex terrain tiles
- one (1) removable, lidded damage token tray for storing damage tokens and for use during play
- one (1) removable stat card tray providing stat card, stat card envelope, and character pad storage
Frosthaven initiative tokens are used to identify the monster tiles. The multiple uses (and names) for various terrain tiles made it very challenging to etch those item names; however, the terrain tiles in Frosthaven are very distinct in shape and coloration and our use of the trays during scenario setup has found etching is not needed. We do provide etching in cases where a tray is lidded and the contents are not obvious.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Sleeved or unsleeved cards are support. We used FFG fitted sleeves for this design.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 220 – 480 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.