This organizer is designed to fit inside large Dominion boxes.
To determine how many organizer and dividers you will need, you should measure the length of your cards stacked upright in total and then note the linear storage capacity for this organizer (noted below). You will then want to account for how many dividers you plan to use and include that in your calculation. Finally, if you plan to use a bit box and store it in one of your insert, include that measurement.
- This v20 release supports 3mm acrylic dividers. Orders placed before March 2020 used 2.286mm dividers.
- This insert provides three (3) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is enough clearance at the top for rulebooks.
- External dimensions: 288.5mm x 288.5mm x 67.5mm high (11.34″ x 11.34″ x 2.65″) and provides 1.2mm of clearance for rulebooks at the top.
- This insert has 847.5mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2825 unsleeved cards. If you sleeve your cards, consider the Dominion II insert or ASB insert. Keep in mind each acrylic divider will also use 3mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- This insert has narrow lanes due to the small size of the box. This insert is designed to take advantage of the card dividers also provided with the game (I cut them down to size so they can stand vertically).
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes fifteen (15) clear acrylic dividers (model DOM-DIV-002). Additional divider packs of type DOM-DIV-002 should be used. The DIV-002 design allows for the attachment of Post-it Durable Hanging File Folder Tabs (adhesive) for divider notes.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a licensed insert. Dominion is copyrighted by Rio Grande Games and designed by Donald X. Vaccarino.