This insert is designed to fit inside large Dominion boxes.
To determine how many inserts and dividers you will need, you should measure the length of your cards stacked upright in total and then note the linear storage capacity for this insert (noted below). You will then want to account for how many dividers you plan to use and include that in your calculation. Finally, if you plan to use a bit box and store it in one of your insert, include that measurement.
This insert is similar in design to our DOM-001, but provides 2 full lanes that are 100mm wide and two small, adjustable center lanes that are also 100mm wide. The two smaller center lanes are adjustable in terms of layout. You can configure them to place a small bit compartment in the center of the insert, or against the insert wall on either side. The insert is 70mm high (for FFG euro sleeves).
Also, check out the DOM2-SM-DIVA and DOM2-SM-DIVB center lane dividers. These smaller dividers offer and alternative to our standard dividers and are placed in the same orientation as the standard dividers for this insert. With this option you can divide the center lane horizontally, instead of vertically.
- This v20 design supports 3mm acrylic dividers. Units shipped prior to May 1, 2020 used 2.286mm dividers.
- This insert measures 286.5mm x 286.5mm x 70mm high (11.34″ x 11.34″ x 2.75″) and provides four (4) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is zero clearance at the top in standard Dominion game boxes for rulebooks, etc.
- This insert has wide lanes due to the arrangement of lanes. Recommended sleeves include Ultra Pro Deck Protector, Mayday Premium, Dragon Shields, and FFG sleeves.
- This insert has 710mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2366 unsleeved cards or ~1420 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.50mm per card) or ~1314 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.54mm per card). Keep in mind each acrylic divider will also use 2.286mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .3mm.
- Image is of prototype using 3mm Baltic Birch. Production insert uses HDF wood product.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes fifteen (15) clear acrylic dividers (model DOM-DIV-004). Additional divider packs of type DOM-DIV-004 should be used. The DIV-004 design allows for the attachment of Post-it Durable Hanging File Folder Tabs (adhesive) for divider notes. We also offer two smaller dividers designed to allow horizontal use in the center lane of this insert: DOM2-SM-DIVA and DOM2-SM-DIVB center lane dividers.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a licensed insert. Dominion is copyrighted by Rio Grande Games and designed by Donald X. Vaccarino.