This insert is designed to fit inside the BattleCON:Devastation of Indines box. This insert will handily store your DOI and other Kickstarter goodies, however, it doesn’t have room to store your BattleCON:War of Indines characters. This insert is designed for use with cards that are not sleeved or sleeved with Ultra Pro Deck Protectors/KMC Perfect Size/Mayday Premiums. We include 100 small poly bags with this insert kit to allow for the storage of your character tokens with the character cards.
- This insert provides three (3) organizational lanes for horizontal card storage. There is enough clearance on top of the insert for rulebooks and your board, but the box top will experience some lift if you store them there.
- External dimensions: 330mm x 278mm x 69mm high (12.99″ x 10.94″ x 2.71″ high) and provides ~7.5mm of clearance for rulebooks/boards at the top. The game board is 5mm thick. Adding rulebooks will cause some top lift.
- This insert has 816mm of card lane storage. It can store ~2813 unsleeved cards or ~1700 Mayday Premium sleeved cards (.48mm per card), ~1539 Ultra Pro Deck Protector sleeved cards (.53mm per card), or ~2040 KMC Perfect Size sleeved cards (.40mm per card). Keep in mind each acrylic divider will also use 2.286mm of card lane space. The values used for the card thickness estimate = .29mm. Also, please keep in mind that these card storage estimates don’t really apply to DOI. The challenge with DOI is storing the tokens for each character with the character cards.
- This insert has narrow lanes due to the size of the box and the three lane design, with a small bit lane. Recommended sleeves for the cards include Ultra Pro Deck Protectors, KMC Perfect Size, and Mayday Premiums.
- Image is of prototype using 3mm Baltic Birch. Production insert uses HDF wood product.
- Bit boxes will not fit in the bit lane of this insert.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes thirty-five (35) clear acrylic dividers (model DOI-DIV-002). Additional divider packs of type DOI-DIV-002 should be used. The DIV-002 design allows for the attachment of Post-it Durable Hanging File Folder Tabs (adhesive) for divider notes.
- Includes 100 small poly bags for character token storage.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This is a licensed product licensed via Level 99 Games. BattleCON: Devastation of Indines is copyrighted by Level 99 Games.