- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .125mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
The Go7 Gaming storage solution design for Crimson Scales includes support for both printings of this wonderful fan expansion for Gloomhaven and is comprised of twenty-one (21) trays. Of these, we have included fourteen (14) of our highly regarded character trays. This solution includes storage for character minis (or standees) and also includes two open trays for storage of Gloomhaven components used during Crimson Scales scenarios.
Our design philosophy for this custom storage solution differs from the approach taken by others for Gloomhaven. While it did increase the cost of the solution over competing options, we engineered the storage solution that we felt the game deserved.
Crimson Scales includes many small, thin cardboard boxes. These are an excellent touch for an amazing game and are required, given how the game exposes more options as you progress; however, if you are willing to spend additional money to buy a storage solution for what is arguably one of the most unique game systems of the decade, why settle for a wood tray that simply holds cardboard boxes that will wear out over time and through continued use?
This storage solution design provides:
- One (1) removable, large card tray with etched dividers that stores sleeved or unsleeved cards
- One (1) removable, small card tray with etched dividers that stores sleeved or unsleeved cards
- Fourteen (14) character class storage boxes with lids to store your character cards, character ability cards, character boards, standees, minis, and tokens
- Two (2) removable empty trays intended to provide storage for Gloomhaven components used during scenarios
- One (1) removable monster tray that provides storage for standee bases and monster tokens
- One (1) removable pad tray for your character and party pads, as well as terrain tokens
- One (1) removable condition tray with lid for condition tokens
This design includes fourteen (14) character storage trays with lids that store each individual character’s cards, tokens, minis, and character boards. These trays are designed to allow you to store your active cards sleeved, but unused cards are intended to be stored unsleeved. With that said, some of the character classes will allow all cards to be sleeved and stored safely in the trays. There is also room to fold your character sheet and place it in the tray as well.
Note: this solution design does require that you open each character box and character mini box to load the character trays we provide. Therefore, you will obviously get a glimpse of each mini (and the weakest willed among us might even peek at the cards). If this is a problem, you should consider having a non-player/spouse/friend fill the character trays for you.
Also, the character trays are designed to store cards in use sleeved. Unused cards will generally need to be stored unsleeved.
This solution was designed to store your manuals and stickers on top of the trays stored inside the box, which will fill your box to the top.
This solution features extensive etching across the various trays to speed your setup and play of the game, including character symbol etching on character trays. Our large and small card trays include etched dividers for each card type and supports sleeved cards.
Finally, while we have provided two empty trays to store Gloomhaven components you will use with this fan expansion, we do assume you have a storage solution for Gloomhaven that provides appropriate structured storage for tokens and such and that you will use those trays while playing Crimson Scales.
Product Design Notes
- This organizer design can store sleeved / unsleeved small and large cards (FFG sleeves, etc.).
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and about 200 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners. Unlike our traditional licenses, we remit no money to the Crimson Scales team. Instead they have requested that we provide a permanent discount for buyers of the organizer (and therefore this design).
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use
|Cut design and sell
|Share design files for value or free
|Share derivative design files for value or free
|Modify design for personal use
|Sell modified design as a physical product
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.