The Go7 Gaming organizer for Cthulhu: Death May Die Season 2/Unspeakable game box provides a storage solution for your minis, tokens, tiles, dice, and more. This solution contains nine (9) trays and includes custom etching to aid you in packing everything up once your gaming session is complete.
This solution provides storage for the Season 2 components/Kickstarter extras. One of the nine trays provided stores the Black Goat elder god components. The Black Goat tray is the same size as the double elder gods tray also in this kit and one or the other may be stored with the other trays. The extra tray can also be stored in your extra large box if you backed the Kickstarter. We also provide a lid to allow the tray to be used externally, if needed.
This insert provides:
- one (1) small minis tray for investigators and small minis (33 total storage spaces)
- one (1) large monster minis tray for larger monsters (12 total storage spaces)
- one (1) small monster minis tray for smaller monsters (7 total storage spaces)
- one (1) combined elder gods tray for You-Sothoth/Dagon, including cards and tokens (sleeves supported)
- one (1) elder god tray for Goat, Goat minis, cards, and tokens (sleeves supported)
- one (1) standard card tray for season and insanity cards (sleeved or unsleeved)
- one (1) large card tray for episode cards (sleeved or unsleeved)
- two (2) episode token trays with episode number etchings
This solution eliminates the need for the season cardboard boxes. Episode cards and tokens all have storage in the trays listed above.
This insert is specifically designed with room on top for all the investigator boards.
This solution has extensive monster number etching to allow for quick game storage.
This solution is not compatible with custom mini bases.
The elder gods trays are 91.25mm tall so Elder One stage / minion cards can accept sleeves no taller than 91.25mm. Width doesn’t matter. All other card storage trays have plenty of room for all popular sleeves.
What Do You Need?Kickstarter: Assuming you purchased the KS all-in, you will need 1x CDMD-001 and 1x CDMD-002.
These two solutions will provide storage for everything except the elder god Goat and the plastic dashboards. We provide a tray and lid for Goat. You can use the tray sans lid in your extra large box (Season 2 or KS box). You can also use the Goat tray externally with the lid. We use our third large box to store the Goat tray and the plastic dashboards. These two solutions provide total storage for all Kickstarter content and expansions.
Retail: If you purchased Cthulhu: Death May Die in retail, you will need 1x CDMD-001 for your base game.
If you own Season 2, you will need CDMD-002.
Consider that the CDMD-001 is designed to store the base game components and the CDMD-002 is designed to store Season 2 and the additional KS components.
Note: our solutions do not provide storage for the art book.
- This insert provides nine (9) removable trays. Only eight (8) can be used in a single box; see above.
- This insert is specifically designed with room on top for all the investigator boards.
- This insert can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 75 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This insert kit weighs > 2 pounds, so it must be shipped USPS Priority Mail outside of Canada and the United States.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.