The Go7 Gaming organizer for CMON’s Bloodborne™ offers seven removable trays, providing storage for your cards, tokens, minis, map tiles, and more. This solution is designed to store the base game components, supports sleeved/unsleeved cards, and includes a divided token tray to organize your tokens for use during play.
This kit includes:
- one (1) removable large/jumbo card tray supporting sleeved/unsleeved cards
- one (1) removable small card tray supporting sleeved/unsleeved cards
- one (1) removable small minis tray with storage for 18 minis
- one (1) removable medium minis tray with storage for 10 minis
- one (1) removable large minis tray with storage for 11 minis
- one (1) removable token tray with lid
- one (1) removable map tile tray
There is room on top of the trays for the hunt board, weapon dashboards, hunter dashboards, and rulebook.
What Do You Need?Bloodborne™ is a really big game and it has tons of minis. Fortunately, CMON provided enough quality boxes to store everything in. Our designs for the Bloodborne content provide storage across several boxes optimizing storage space used and reducing the number of boxes required. This means that there is no simple solution if you have more than the base game, but less than everything. Our guidance follows:
- If you own just the base game (retail/KS), you should purchase 1x BLOODB-001.
- If you own the Blood Moon pledge, you should purchase 1x BLOODB-001, 1x BLOODB-004, 1x BLOODB-007, and 1x BLOODB-002 (mostly for the tile storage and you will need to store this in the Blood Moon box and there will be lid lift).
- If you own everything and sleeve, you should grab the sleever's bundle.
- If you own everything and don't sleeve, you should grab the non-sleever's bundle.
- BLOODB-001 - Base game storage (base game box)
- BLOODB-002 - Additional card and tile storage for expansions and provides storage for chests, lanterns, and 8 small minis. (Cainhurst or Forbidden expansion box)
- BLOODB-003 - Provides storage for large minis from Chalice, Blood Moon, and Cainhurst. Also, provides space for 40 small minis. (Cainhurst or Forbidden expansion box)
- BLOODB-004 - Provides storage for large minis from Chalice, Blood Moon, and Forbidden. Also, provides space for 7 small minis. (Chalice expansion box)
- BLOODB-005 - Provides storage for large minis from Upper Cathedral and Hunter's. Also provides space for 19 small minis. (Hunter's or Upper Cathedral expansion box)
- BLOODB-006 - Provides storage for large minis from Yahar'Gul and Byrgenwerth. Also provides space for 13 small minis. (Mergo's, Yahar'Gul, or Byrgenwerth expansion box)
- BLOODB-007 - Provides storage for large minis from Yahar'Gul, Byrgenwerth, and Mergo's. (Mergo's, Yahar'Gul, or Byrgenwerth expansion box)
- BLOODB-008 - only required if you are all-in and sleeve your cards (Mergo's, Yahar'Gul, or Byrgenwerth expansion box)
- This organizer is specifically designed with room on top for your rulebooks.
- This organizer can store sleeved or unsleeved cards.
- This organizer is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and about 35 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.