- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .125mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
This quick and simple design is intended to hold handfuls of your artistic implements; specifically, various types of paint brushes used in the art and science of minis painting. While we suppose you could use this brush holder to hold brushes employed for less important pursuits, we only considered storing paint brushes used for painting minis. Your mileage may vary…
This can also hold sketch pens and pencils and other long narrow items.
The etchings can be removed from the design if needed.
This single brush holder kit includes the following features:
- eight (8) brush compartments
- on one side of the brush holder we have engraved the brush sizes that should be stored in each compartment and the engraving includes the following sizes: <0, 0, 1, 2, 3+, Shade, Special #1, Special #2
You can remove the engravings for brush sizes and replace with your own.
Product Design Notes
- Dimensions = 143mm x 73mm x 105mm high
- Brush holder assembly requires some wood glue and about 15 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use
|Cut design and sell
|Share design files for value or free
|Share derivative design files for value or free
|Modify design for personal use
|Sell modified design as a physical product
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.