- Suitable Materials: HDF, Baltic Birch and similar thin plywoods
- Material Thickness: 3mm (+/- .125mm)
- Digital Formats: CDR, PDF, SVG, DXF, AI
The Go7 Gaming storage solution design for Lost Ruins of Arnak + Expedition Leaders expansion provides card, token, tile, and board storage across thirteen (13) removable trays. This solution is designed to specifically store the base game + Leaders expansion. Due to the way play boards are layered into the storage design, your box will not be stable if you lack the Leaders expansion.
This storage solution design provides:
- three (3) removable card trays + two (2) dividers for use during play and storage
- two (2) removable large token trays for player components and tokens for use during play and storage
- one (1) removable large token tray with one (1) removable center tray for use during play and storage
- one (1) removable site tiles tray for use during play and storage
- one (1) removable small tray with lid for blocking tiles
- one (1) removable assistant tiles tray for use during play and storage
- one (1)removable large misc tray for your moon staffs
- one (1) removable solo tile tray
- one (1) removable temple tiles tray for use during play and storage
The lid closes flat with zero lift.
Several of the trays in this kit are designed to be used during play on the game boards, which speeds setup and storage.
Product Design Notes
- This organizer solution design provides thirteen (13) removable trays.
- This organizer design can store sleeved / unsleeved cards using FFG sleeves.
- Organizer assembly requires some wood glue and rubber mallet and about 65 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.
Design Licenses Available
|Cut design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Cut design and sell||No||Yes|
|Share design files for value or free||No||No|
|Share derivative design files for value or free||No||No|
|Modify design for personal use||Yes||Yes|
|Sell modified design as a physical product||No||Yes|
Personal license purchases: 1) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, 2) you are free to make any changes to the design files, but again, you may not give or exchange for value the derivative design files, and 3) you may not sell the resulting physical object based on this design file or a derivation thereof.
Commercial license purchases: 1) you may sell the resulting physical object made based on the design, with or without derivative changes, 2) you may not give or exchange for value the design files, whether or not they contain derivative modifications, and 3) the zip file will contain the SketchUp master design file for the design, allowing you to modify the design from the source incorporating any changes you require, source file(s) for build instructions in Pixelmator Pro format (Mac), and our stock master images for the physical product.