Our Imperial-001 insert for Imperial Assault provides letter-etched dividers to differentiate the types of cards you are storing, but if you want to further divide items by level or command cards, you will need a few extra dividers. First, don’t bother purchasing this divider kit if you sleeve. There simply isn’t enough room in the divider trays for extra dividers if you sleeve. If you don’t sleeve and you want to separate command card decks and items, buy this kit.
This kit includes the following dividers:
- three additional small, etched item dividers (I1, I2, I3)
- seven additional small, etched Hero dividers (HC)
- three additional small, etched Imperial dividers (IC)
- two additional large etched Deployment card dividers (D)
Etched DividersThe dividers in our storage solutions for Imperial Assault contain etched abbreviations to assist with the categorization and storage of various cards. The following table defines what each etching stands for. Keep in mind that all etched dividers are not present in every kit. Each kit supports the cards noted in the description.
Divider Etching Legend
|Small Divider Etching||Card Type||Large Divider Etching||Card Type|
|CM||command cards||A||agenda cards|
|CN||condition cards||D||deployment cards|
|CO||companion cards||Sk||skirmish cards|
|F||form cards||SiM||side mission cards|
|HC||hero class cards||StM||story mission cards|
|I, I1, I2, I3||item cards||ThM||threat mission cards|
|IC||imperial class cards|
- This kit includes 13 small and 2 large etched dividers for our Imperial-001 insert.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.