Suburbia was a game I knew I had to have the moment I saw the pre-release images. The graphic style really clicks with me. It doesn’t hurt that the game is amazing, either. Suburbia is a mainstay of our gaming days here at Go7 HQ. The wife loves it, the kids love it, in fact, I have yet to introduce it to anyone that didn’t thoroughly enjoy it. With this insert, my goal was to provide an amazing storage solution that reduced setup time, while enhancing game play. The removable money tray also stores the player bits and I was excited that the tray gave me an opportunity to provide a wonderful Suburbia engraving. I think the engraved tray top is the part I most enjoy and paradoxically, it comes off at the beginning and isn’t seen again until it’s time to put everything away!
Our Suburbia insert provides storage for the base game, Suburbia Inc, and Suburbia 5★.
The insert has a huge storage area below the removable money tray for player boards and borders, and the rulebooks and larger cardboard store easily on top of the insert with room to spare.
With the twenty-one (21) included dividers, you will have no problems categorizing your tiles and the three lanes of tile storage will serve you well with plenty of room for the expansions.
- This insert provides three (3) organizational lanes for tile storage. There is plenty of clearance at the top for rulebooks and larger cardboard pieces, including room for expansions.
- This insert provides one token tray for money and player bits.
- This insert is lovingly crafted with laser power using a 3mm HDF wood product and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Includes twenty-one (21) wooden dividers.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 30 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This licensed product is proudly offered by Go7 Gaming under license with Bezier Games.