Our storage solution for Arcadia Quest: Inferno dragon boxes will store two dragons. If you own three or more dragons, you should consider acquiring two of these solutions. Dragon tokens have dedicated storage in our AQIHELL-001 insert and cards from the dragon expansions can be stored in the AQIBASE-001, AQIPETS-001, and AQIHELL-001 inserts. This solution provides no storage for tokens or cards.
This storage solution provides:
- one storage tray with lid
- two dividers
You can store your small game manuals on top of the insert or in one of your larger boxes (we spread them across the larger boxes).
We have provided two dividers with this solution. The shorter divider should be used if you will be storing the frost dragon, since it provides additional room for this larger dragon.
What Do You Need?
AQI is a big game and it has tons of content. We have provided the guidelines below to help you decide which storage solutions will best serve your needs:
- If you own just the base game, you should purchase 1x AQIBASE-001.
- If you own the base game and all expansions and Kickstarter content, you should purchase 1x AQIBASE-001, 1x AQIPETS-001, 1x AQIHELL-001, and 2x AQIDRAG-001 inserts.
- Beyond the two choices above, consider that the AQIBASE-001 handles the base game. The AQIPETS-001 handles the Pets expansions. The AQIDRAG-001 handles two dragons, so you will typically need two if you have all the dragons. If you backed the Kickstarter and have the Hell box, you will need the mini storage provided by our AQIHELL-001 insert. Also, consider that large and small card storage is provided in the AQIBASE-001 and AQIPETS-001 inserts. Jumbo card storage is provided in the AQIBASE-001 and AQIHELL-001. Pets storage is provided in our AQIPETS-001 insert. The AQIPETS-001 and AQIHELL-001 inserts have unused minis slots to account for add-ons and Kickstarter extras. This collection of inserts together provides storage for everything released in the Kickstarter. Dragon token storage is provided in our AQIHELL-001 (the only place we could find room). You can also just store them in baggies in the AQIDRAG-001 solution.
- This solution provides one storage tray with lid.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 10 minutes of assembly time. I recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.