This storage solution bundle for Zombicide: Invader includes everything you need to store an entire single collection of Kickstarter components, including all expansions from the Kickstarter. This bundle represents a savings of 8%.
This bundle includes:
- two (2) ZI-001 inserts for Invader and Dark Side
- one (1) ZI-002 insert for Black Ops
- one (1) MD-007 external organizer for Kickstarter extras and other items
These storage solutions together comprise a total solution for your entire Zombicide: Invader game collection and the bundle represents a significant savings over buying each solution separately.
What Do You Need?We have three (3) products to meet your storage and organizing needs for Zombicide: Invader:
- ZI-001 - the ZI-001 is designed to be used in the Invader box or the Dark Side box.
- ZI-002 - The ZI-002 is designed to be used in the Black Ops expansion box.
- MD-007 - this is a universal storage solution initially designed for Massive Darkness because CMON did not provide high-quality boxes for Kickstarter extras and expansion content. The MD-007 provides an open storage concept with room for items large and small and is an external solution.
If you have retail:
- Zombicide: Invader Retail - 1x ZI-001
- Zombicide: Dark Side Retail - 1x ZI-001
- Zombicide: Black Ops Retail - we used Black Ops as an overflow box given the low component count in the box. Our approach requires that you have either Invader or Dark Side to store things like dashboards and map tiles from Black Ops.
- All-In: if you bought one of everything, you need 2x ZI-001, 1x ZI-002, and 1x MD-007.
- Civilian Pledge only - 1x ZI-001, 1x MD-007.
- Soldier Pledge only - 1x ZI-001, 1x ZI-002. You won't be able to store more than nine (9) dashboards in this solution.
The MD-007 provides overflow storage for additional groups of minis, the bonus Driller Abomination in the soldier pledge, and other things such as additional player dashboards, extra tokens, etc.
We encourage you to check out the images for the three designs. It will help you understand better how everything goes together. Groups of minis can be stored in various boxes based on your preferences, but some larger minis have specific places as noted in the build instructions.
What did we use to design these solutions?The short answer is one of everything. The total list:
- Soldier Pledge
- Soldier Extras
- Civilian Extras
- Dark Side
- Dark Side Extras
- Promo Xenos
- Orphans Gang Survivors Pack
- Plastic Token Pack
- Deck Holders
- Blue Dice
- Orange Dice
- Plague Gang Survivors Pack
- Kabuki Gang Survivors Pack
- 3D Plastic Doors
- Counter Base Set