The Go7 Gaming organizer for the Munchkin® Dungeon base game provides a storage solution for the base game components, tons of dice, extra room for expansion cards, all character dashboards, the game board, manuals, and more. This solution is designed to accept sleeved or unsleeved cards.
This organizer is designed to be stored in the base game box.
The mini storage provided in this solution includes support for all base game minis.
This kit provides:
- one (1) main insert that provides storage for the base game minis.
- one (1) removable card tray that supports sleeved or unsleeved cards and provides storage for the dice and player trays, including 10 dividers.
- one (1) removable dice tray that can hold a bunch of dice (both large and small). We have 28 small dice, 2 legendary dice, and the side quests stored in ours.
- one (1) removable player component tray with lid.
- one (1) removable, large play tray that stores coin, shame, and damage tokens for use during play, with lid.
- one (1) removable, small play tray that stores threat, potion, and madness tokens for use during play, with lid.
There is enough room on top of this organizer to store all character dashboards, game board, manuals, bookmarks, etc. with no lid lift.
What Do You Need?Kickstarter: Assuming you purchased the KS all-in, you will need 1x MUD-001 and 1x MUD-002. These two solutions together will provide storage for everything except the epic game board.
Retail: If you purchased the core game, you need 1x MUD-001. We have not yet completed additional support for the expansion boxes available in retail.
Note: none of our solutions provides storage for the epic game board.
- This insert provides six (6) total trays.
- This insert is constructed of HDF (wood product) and is natural colored. HDF does not contain a wood grain as it is a constructed wood product.
- Insert assembly requires some wood glue and about 70 minutes of assembly time. We recommend Sobo Craft glue or another comparable quick setting, tacky glue.
- This product is not officially licensed. All marks are the property of their respective owners.