This storage solution bundle for Marvel United includes everything you need to store an entire single collection of Kickstarter components (sleeved/unsleeved). This bundle represents a savings of 8%.
This bundle includes:
- one (1) MU-001 for the base game
- one (1) MU-002 for KS Extras box (minis, cards, expansion tokens, villain dashboards)
- two (2) MU-003 for small expansion boxes (minis, cards, map tiles)
What Do You Need?Our organizers for the Marvel United content provide storage across several boxes, optimizing storage space used and reducing the number of boxes required. The Infinity Gauntlet expansion cards, minis, and cardboard are all accounted for storage-wise; however, the gauntlet itself has no storage area within our organizers. We recommend you keep it in the vacuum-form tray in the box provided by CMON. Our guidance follows:
- If you own just the base game (retail/KS), you should purchase 1x MU-001.
- If you own everything, you should purchase 1x MU-001, 1x MU-002, and 2x MU-003.
- MU-001 - Base game storage (base game box) - this organizer provides a total storage solution for the base game and provides a few empty slots for minis. This is required if you have the base game (KS or retail).
- MU-002 - Base game storage (KS extras box) - this organizer provides storage for the KS extras (cards and minis) and also provides a token tray for the additional tokens provided in the small box expansions. This is required if you have the KS Extras content and box.
- MU-003 - Base game storage (small box expansions such as Guardians) - this organizer is designed to be stored in the small expansion boxes and provides storage for six (6) larger card groups and ten (10) hero card sets, map tiles from the expansions (thin or deluxe), and thirteen (13) minis. This solution also offers an optional build that will allow for the storage of six (6) additional minis in place of some map tile storage. If you are all in, you require two of these. You will need approximately one MU-003 per two small box expansions, but you should count your minis and card groups to be sure you order enough organizers to properly store your content.